GDPR is an opportunity to build a stronger data protection foundation for the benefit of all. DRIP KULTUR takes its obligations around data processing and security very seriously. We have a data protection core team comprised of senior members of the Legal, Data and Marketing teams, dedicated to ensuring that DRIP KULTUR is GDPR-compliant.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email address, gender, date of birth, photographs, postal address and telephone number) that you provide us, including if you register as a user of the DRIP KULTUR Platform, book an appointment for any service, upload or submit any material via the UENI Platform, contact any service provider via the UENI Platform or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor;
- in connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
- If you decide to register through or otherwise grant access to us via a third-party social networking site such as Facebook Connect or Google, we may also collect personal information that is already associated with such site;
- the content of any communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the UENI Platform or its content;
- any search terms you looked up and results that you selected;
- friend or contact lists that you may provide to us by connecting your UENI account with your computer, mobile device, or third-party social network accounts;
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the UENI Platform, if you choose to participate in them;
- geographical location so that we can provide you with information about the services provided by businesses near to your location; and
- other information from your use of the UENI Platform including, the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the Site and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer or mobile device on the Internet) and your operating system, which are automatically recognized by our web server.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you, such as details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
We may record and monitor telephone calls for training and quality control purposes as well as to verify the details of any contract we may agree with you over the phone.
Your name, as well as any photo you submit for your profile, any services or any businesses that you book appointments with and any recommendations you make, can be publicly displayed as part of your profile. Appointments booked will also be publicly displayed on the applicable service provider's profile. You can make changes to some of your account information through Settings.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.